On day five we made a day walk up and down a vulcano. The Tangariro Alpine Crossing. After crashing at a totally abandoned parking spot in the middle of nowhere and by about zero degrees we got lucky with the weather (otherwise the walk would have been canceled since they don’t let anyone up there in case of bad weather conditions). But since the rain stopped and the wind “only” blow with 40 km per hour we were allowed to walk 19,4 km up and down the mountain, which we did in seven and a half hour. At the top it was pretty foggy but once we got through that (after approx. 3 hours ;)) the view was amazing.
Survival of the fittest
Your email-address will be saved and used for the sole purpose of sending you updates about new blog posts. If you decide that you don't want to recieve mails anymore you will always find an unsubscribe link at the end of each mail.
And then came you – Now available on amazon
- The benefits of working “in the future” Thursday October 25th, 2018
- The differences between Australia and Germany Wednesday September 26th, 2018
- Spending a day at Singapore airport Sunday July 8th, 2018
- When you find more than you were looking for Friday May 25th, 2018
- One year with my “Lieblingsmensch” Wednesday March 7th, 2018